To my utter and complete surprise/shock/awe/humility, I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Kristen at Bookworms and Fangirls (whose blog I, of course, just had to follow, being both). Thank you so much for the nomination! I’ve been seeing this award make the rounds for the past week or so and have found many new blogs to follow to my delight. I didn’t expect anyone to nominate my little, old blog especially since I’ve just started showing it some love, so I am super stoked and super humbled all the same.
The rules are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (I managed 12)
- Thank and post the link to the blog that nominated you (see above)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass the rules onto them
1. My favorite story of all time is also my favorite game: Final Fantasy VII.
I cannot explain to you how hard I love this story. I give some insight on it here in the Preamble/Prelude to my love song/fanfiction of it and yup, shameless plug. I am the Shameful Narcissist after all 😉
2. If you had asked me a year or so ago what was my favorite story and the best story (imho) I’d ever heard of, the answers would’ve been one and the same (see #1 above), but now, I cannot deny my feelings that A Song of Ice and Fire is the best series I have experienced in any medium.
3. I also write for a growing blog of everything geek called Caffeine Crew, and when I say everything things geek I mean everything geek. I, myself, do a daily cosplay post, but also serve as the resident Final Fantasy guru. My current project is to play and review all of them. FFII is my latest effort, completed and reviewed on Caffeine Crew and this blog (ugh, I apologize for being such a shameless plugger).
4. I went to graduate school as West Chester University of Pennsylvania for English, but I never finished that degree. I do have a BA in Psychology. This combination has actually served me quite well.
5. I’m a big, old wuss, but I do have a favorite horror movie: Sweeney Todd.
I suppose I could also say that it’s my favorite horror musical, although I’m not sure how many movies would fit into that genre. Well…there are the Evil Dead and Cannibal musicals. Three movies can a genre make, would you say?
I hereby nominate all of these lovely bloggers…
Hopefully I did this whole tagging thing right. I’m still kind of a D student at WordPress.