A biweekly post updated every Sunday discussing my current writing projects and any completed the prior two weeks.
Finished Projects: 5
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Game Review – 1/16/18
- Top 20 Books of 2017 – 1/21/18
- The Scorpion Rules Book Review – 1/24/18
- Ori and the Blind Forest Game Review – 1/25/18
- Shadows on Snow Book Review – 1/27/18
It was a productive two weeks. Yeah…I’m surprised, too.
Title: The Broken Rose
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Type: Fanfiction (FFVII) Novel
Current Word Count: 261,308
Prior Word Count: 259.474
Word Difference: +1834
Progress: Chapter 2
I almost didn’t update this week, and that would really be a shame since I made some significant progress with my revisions. I was able to integrate a huge chunk of my notes, and I believe I only have one or two more smaller ones to figure out, so I’ll be able to do a reedit with the new stuff soon.
Also, as much as I love Seph, I should be using more pictures of Aeris. This is her story after all. I mean she’s the titular character for Planet’s sake *hmph*
- 2018 Gaming Plans – Not doing it. I’d rather just do it instead of talking about it, savvy?
- Audio Recording – I meant to do this on Friday, but my voice hasn’t been cooperating. I noticed when I stopped drinking coffee, it was better. This is quite problematic, since coffee helps me…function. It’s quite a dilemma. I’ve significantly cut down on how much I drink, but I think it’s the milk/cream I put in it or my earl grey tea that does me in. I’ll try to do the re-recording again this Tuesday. There have been some other reasons it hasn’t happened, but those are more mental/personal. It’s always something, isn’t it? Suggestions are welcome. I’ve tried tea with lemon and honey. I actually like my speaking voice, not to be a…oh wait :p
- Favorite Game Every Year I’ve Been Alive – Thank you iplayedthegame for reminding me I was working on this. I don’t have a draft open on WP so I didn’t think about it. I’ll think of a better title before I post it, but in an idea from The Well-Red Mage, it’s a project where you post your favorite games every year you’ve been alive (pretty self-explanatory from the title). 1980-1985 were the toughest in terms of finding games at all, but later years are challenging for other reasons. Except for 1997. No problems with that year at all 😉
Did I ask anything interesting last week? I think it was just my standard closing statement, my…benediction as it were. Of course I wish you all well and want to know what projects you’re working on! This has been a rough week for me. I haven’t been keeping up with my resolutions. I didn’t update my Facebook fanpage for the second weekend in a row, though I did take some notes on what I will write, but that doesn’t satisfy the terms of the agreement. Hearing about your accomplishments always gives me a boost though 🙂 ♥