A biweekly post updated every Sunday discussing my current writing projects and any completed the prior two weeks.
Finished Projects: 4
- Final Fantasy A Crystal Compendium: The Malevolence of Seraphim and Generals – An FFVII and FFVI Comparative – 2/16/18
- Final Fantasy A Crystal Compendium – Final Fantasy Friday: Final Fantasy III Review – 2/16/18
- An Unattractive Vampire by Jim McDoniel – 2/17/18
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes #2) – 2/24/18
Title: The Broken Rose
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Type: Fanfiction (FFVII) Novel
Current Word Count: 261,397
Prior Word Count: 261,484
Word Difference: -87
Progress: Finished Chapter 2
I finished the review of Chapter 2 last night. This weekend has been really productive, and I’m hoping I can keep the momentum up during the week.
- Audio Recording – I decided to scrap my recording for The Malevolence of Seraphim and Generals, which I was working on over the past month. I did record the parts for both Kefka and Sephiroth, but I ran into a hiccup on how to record the third part, since it mostly concerns my analysis of YouTube videos related to the topic. I may still edit and post what I have at some point, possibly recording the conclusion, but for now I’m going to (finally) move onto my Northern Lights recording project starting this Tuesday. My plan is to record, edit, and post one chapter at a time, and I’m super excited to see how that will turn out. It’ll give me the opportunity to not only utilize the premium functions on WordPress if I so desire, but also start using my YouTube channel more, so stay tuned!
- Games Alive – If you were quick the other day, you might have caught me accidentally posting the draft of this. It’s the “games for every year I’ve been alive” post. In fact someone retweeted it lol. Oh dear :p I’ve finished compiling the list and am in the process of drafting the post. Hopefully I’ll be finished before the end of this week and I can go back to working on my game reviews.
- Rakuen Review – Once Games Alive is posted, I’ll complete and share this poignant review.
I’ve been dancing…a lot. Not sure what this has to do with the State of the Writer, but the endorphins are putting me in a better mood even if I can’t breathe, my calf muscles hurt, and my heart is kind of wonky. I’m hoping I don’t hear back from my cardiologist saying, “You have heart cancer!” or something like that. Anyway, what projects have you been working on? That are obviously not top secret. I have a blogger award that’s a bit on the hush hush, and hopefully you’ll see why soon 😉