A weekly post updated every other Tuesday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Obtained
- The Apotheosis Project – $1.59 @ Steam
- Child of Light – $7.99 @ Nintendo eShop
- Odium to the Core – $0.49 @ Nintendo eShop
What I’m Playing
Title: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Series Title: Ace Attorney
System: Nintendo Switch
*uncontrollable fangirl screaming* omfg I am obsessed with this game. I’ve fallen into a new fandom y’all. I am so Team Edgeworth it’s not even funny, and yes I ship him and Phoenix because the sort of Foe Yay sexual tension is AMAZING. That freaking nerd became a defense attorney in order to run into Edgeworth again. And of course OF COURSE you know I’m crushing hard over my extra, broody, forlorn, impeccably dressed, grey/silver haired hot prosecutor because OF COURSE I AM.
According to my AA friend, it is the gayest fandom to ever exist and my body is SO READY. I’m avoiding doing too much googling right now; I’m waiting until I finish (thought I almost got dragged down a Pinterest black hole looking this picture up), but the fanfiction, THE FANFICTION will be glorious. *sigh* I just have a thing for intelligent, broody dudes with wide shoulders, a fantastic fashion sense, and a tragic back story *send help*
Title: Final Fantasy VI
Series Title: Final Fantasy
System: PlayStation 3 (Port)
I did the Cave to the Sealed Gate and am currently saved outside of Vector. I didn’t get to play this weekend despite it being my schedule. I saw my newborn nephew this Saturday and that kind of took precedence :p He’s adorable btw. Bebe Noah ♥
What I Played
- Pic-a-Pix Deluxe – I’ve taken to playing this while watching Let’s Plays to unwind before going to bed. It’s been sort of pushed to the margins so I can play Ace Attorney.
- Triple Triad – Thank you to Mr. Panda for tipping me off about the Final Fantasy Portal App! THIS is exactly what I was looking for with a Triple Triad game outside of FFVIII. There are a lot more cards to work with, and you start off with a much better deck than the other games I’ve found. It’s been a few days since I’ve played, but it’s great for nights when I can’t sleep.
- Odium to the Core -This game nearly gave me a damn heart attack. I think I died five times before I got what the hell I was supposed to do. You have to hold and release the button to make your little creature float, avoiding the floor, ceiling and obstacles along the way. Thankfully, there are check points. It’s not Impossible Game level evil, but it’s pretty intense. It was only $0.49 at the Nintendo eShop for Switch. It might have been on sale, but if it was, it was half off, so $0.99?
What I Watched
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Olizandri)
- The Legend of Zelda (Olizandri)
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Olizandri)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Olizandri)
I’m breezing through my Legend of Zelda watching. I was on the fence whether or not I was going to watch Breath of the Wild before I played it myself, but I think I might since Oliz has a Let’s Play of it. I think I still have Link’s Awakening and A Link Between Worlds to watch before that. I really wish I could find a finished Four Swords Adventure, but alas.
What I’m Watching
Title: Oracle of Seasons
Series Title: The Legend of Zelda
Let’s Player: Olizandri
Date Started: May 19, 2019
I really like this game and its counterpart Oracle of Ages. I wonder why they didn’t do one with the third goddess Farore since Ages features Nayru, a singer, and this one has Din who’s a dancer. I wonder what Farore’s talent would’ve been had they made a third game. I initially thought Seasons was a Christmas themed game based on the title and the fact I saw ads for it around that time (since it came out in February). I have a feeling their marketing team was aware of that and capitalized on it.
I kind of just woke up a few hours ago since I passed out right after I logged off of work. It’s been rough these past few weeks. It’s also why I’m posting this later than usual. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get in some AA time.