A weekly post updated every other Tuesday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Obtained
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth – $35.56 @ Amazon
- Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl – $19.99 @ Nintendo eShop
What I’m Playing
Title: Final Fantasy VI
Series Title: Final Fantasy
System: PlayStation 3 (Port)
Nope. Maybe within the next two weeks. There’s a lot going on.
What I Played
- Pic-a-Pix Deluxe – I downloaded a few more puzzle packs, one of them was an extra large one, and yeah, it’s challenging. I still like to play while I’m either watching let’s plays or random YouTube videos.
What I Demoed
- Miitopia – cute, little Final Fantasy-esque/RPG game. An evil Mii (I named mine The Visage) has stolen the other Miis’ faces and put them onto monsters, and it’s up to your Mii (in my case Ash Rose) to get them back. I wound up deleting the data on my 3DS so I could download Etrian Odyssey Untold, but I’m not discounting the idea that I might download/purchase this in the future.
- Etrian Odyssey: The Millennium Girl – I’m already used to the gameplay because of Etrian Odyssey V. I’m wondering if this one also has the 70 level cap. I really like this so far. The ruins is definitely something from a more technologically advanced time, not your standard fantasy setting. Something must’ve happened to throw people back into a more medieval age, because this building looks like something modern. BAHAHAH the Midgard Library! Actually…it makes sense considering we’re exploring Yggdrasil… It seems like Frederica was put into hibernation, and I’m going to assume it was supposed to be for a thousand years, considering the game’s title. The civilization that did so had far more advanced technology, and they no longer exist. I wonder what happened to them. The level cap for the demo is 10, but you can only go partway on the third basement of the Labyrinth before the game thanks you for playing then kicks you out. So I bought it. I like that it has a story as opposed to EOV, which is pretty much just a dungeon crawler. Not that I had much of a problem with that (surprisingly), but I’m really hoping this game doesn’t have the 70 level cap.
What I’m Watching
Title: Breath of the Wild
Series Title: The Legend of Zelda
Let’s Player: Olizandri
Haha, I’m not…DOING ANYTHING WEIRD. I’m not writing any crazy fanfiction right now. Nooooooooo.
I guess I’ve technically started playing EOU:TMG, but it’s hard to gauge a start date since I began as a demo. I don’t normally take down when I start demos, so if I wind up buying and playing the game I kinda of don’t know when that is. I’d also meant to start the game staring Edgeworth.
But I haven’t yet. Fun fact: scrolling through Pinterest and seeing silver bangs and not know if it’s Sephiroth or Edgeworth until you scroll farther down #fangirl problems. Also getting headphones tangled in your silver hair and declaring, “Sephiroth wouldn’t have these problem. *sigh*
What have you been doing lately to distract from existential despair?