Another Mystery Blogger Award this time from one of the best horror authors I’ve ever met, as well as another Sephiroth enthusiast AND Black cosplayer Mercury the Scribe. She has both a YouTube Channel and Deviant Art page where they share and read their work.
Let’s do this.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (That seems to have been lost to antiquity)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (eh, I’m not going to do that)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- If I could summon a meteor, I would’ve done it years ago.
- I just bought a blue wig, but I don’t know if I like how it looks. Addendum: I definitely don’t like the way it looks so I’m giving it to a friend.
- I honestly thought about studying immigration or environmental law after the 2016 election as well as astronomy, but my health is too shitty still to do either.
My Most Liked Post:
I tried to find this. I really did, but I couldn’t figure out where it was among my stats, so I’m just going to put some links to my favorite posts
Questions from Mercury:
- What scares you the most? – Not being good enough.
- Do you believe in ghosts of the paranormal? – I believe in the possibility of these things. We don’t know everything. I tend to err on the side of science because when used properly, it’s self-correcting. I also know that even though I have weird feelings/vibes, there could be a scientific explanation for why I have those feelings that I just don’t know about. However, that doesn’t mean I’m not going to trust my instincts or listen to my gut. You don’t have to know everything to know what’s right or wrong.
- What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you? – My entire life is a joke I hope the universe is laughing at.
- If you knew you could get away with it would you kill someone? – I have a list that I won’t talk about so that I can continue to claim plausible deniability.
- What’s your current favorite post you’ve written? – Already did that above.
- If you could have a meteor strike anywhere in the world, what locale would feel your fiery wrath?
- Would you rather the world end in fire or ice? (Bonus if you can explain why both would be nice.)
- What’s your favorite species of shark? (Shark Week special, ya’ll)
- VR is now completely realistic. What fictional character are you spending time with?
- I invite you to my pillow fort party. What kind of character/fandom pajamas are you wearing and what are you bringing for dessert?
Answer at your own leisure or peril. I’ll be here drinking my wine.