A weekly post updated every other Thursday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Purchased
- DanceDanceRevolution PS3 – $42.48 @ Amazon
- My Girlfriend Is a Mermaid – $2.49 @ Nintendo eShop
- Cattails – $1.99 @ Nintendo eShop
What I’m Playing
Title: Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
Series: Etrian Odyssey
System: Nintendo 3DS
I don’t think I’ve played this these past two weeks. I’ve felt stymied because I know I need to do a lot of leveling. I might just try the boss fight to see how badly it goes. At least I’ll get an idea of what to expect.
Title: World of Final Fantasy Maxima
Series: Final Fantasy
System: Nintendo Switch
I played up to the first and false “ending.” I’ll probably dive back in some time this week.
What I Played
- AVICII Invector – I’ve put all of my favorites from this game onto my YouTube playlists and I bought a few on iTunes. I play a bit of this every night. It’s a good distraction. Honestly, his story is pretty tragic though, and listening to the lyrics with hindsight makes it even more so.
What I Watched
- Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations (Olizandri) – He just started the last case of the game.
- Resident Evil 2 (CJUGames) – I haven’t watched as much of this as I’ve wanted to. I usually do it during the day while I’m working, but I’ve been distracted by other things.
Hello and welcome to the continuation of this hellscape of a time line. We are currently in the 100th year of 2020 and the season finale of America just refuses to end. I’ve been accused of ending fatigue in my stories, but I feel like the writers are just torturing us at this point. You remember 23 years ago when you first played FFVII? I at least thought, “We must stop the meteor!” Today I’m legit like “Why hasn’t this happened yet? Haven’t we suffered enough? Oh we’re changing destiny? Anything but this? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.” It’s like everything comes with a side order of existential despair. You think you’re ordering a pizza, but you also get EXISTENTIAL DESPAIR. You think you’re going for a jog. No no no, you must also catch some existential despair. Eating a bag of doritos? Mwahaha, my fellow sufferers, at the bottom of that bag is…dorito crumbs BUT ALSO e x i s t e n t i a l d e s p a i r. I don’t make the rules; I’m just telling you what going to happen. *checks phone for the billionth time today then laughs maniacally while crying and shitting her pants*
I think I’m going to watch some of HG’s Twitch stream now.