A weekly post updated every other Thursday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Purchased
- When the Past Was Around – $8.49 @ Nintendo eShop
What I Demoed
- Songbird Symphony – A combination platformer and rhythm game. Totally up my alley.
- Blue Reflection: Second Light – I don’t know how I feel about the battle system in the game. I only had one fight, so I didn’t have a lot of time to get used to it. I’m intrigued by the story, but the demo didn’t have a save and I didn’t get to finish it. If anyone has played this game, let me know what you think of it.
- Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain – Will definitely pick this up at some point. I love little games like this. It’s cute; it’s challenging, and I’m always a sucker for quiz/puzzle games. I remember Brain Age for the regular DS, which this kind of reminds me of. I wish I could find those for my DS, or maybe Nintendo will port them to the 3DS or Switch.
- When the Past Was Around – Well I bought it so obviously the demo was a success. I love point-and-click games, especially one with such whimsical artwork and calm music. The puzzles are also logical and not ultra obscure. I just swear to fuck if this game has the same theme as GRIS I will not be happy lol.
What I Finished
Title: The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve
Series: Ace Attorney
System: Nintendo Switch
Yes. Just yes. This game may be the best AA game ever and it may also be my favorite. After I finished, I was finally able to take a swan dive into tumblr as well as Pinterest and even Deviant Art. I’m really mad because I found some, um, NSFW fanfics that I now can’t find on tumblr, and they were REALLY good D: I have plans to write some myself (not necessarily NSFW but I’m not ruling that out) and can plan for that now that NaNo is over.
What I’m Playing
Title: The Lost Child
Series: El Shaddai
System: Nintendo Switch
I haven’t played any of it all month. There’s one more light puzzle in the main final dungeon that I need to do.
What I Watched
- The Guest – Point-and-Click horror game in a similar vein to the room.
- Conarium – A pretty faithful rendition of In the Mountains of Madness by H. P. Lovecraft
- The Great Ace Attorny 2: Resolve – I was hoping he’d finish before I caught up lol, but I did around the second case. Now I’ve been watching daily and he’s in the middle of thet penultimate case.
I’m so looking forward to playing video games again lol. I’ve missed doing that all November with NaNoWriMo, but now I have time again. I think I’m going to pick up Voice of Cards some time next week and obviously start playing Tales of Berseria again. I was trying to do remote play through my Vita, but it wasn’t working out very well. I asked for Tales of Arise for Christmas and I still have that PS gift card to spend.