A weekly post updated every other Thursday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Demoed
- Brain Age: Concentration Training – You get 30 sessions, but it only takes you through one game. Granted I’m going to pick it up based on that at some point anyway, but it’s $30 so not right now.
What I Purchased
- Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita) – $60 from Cheap Boss Attack
- OneShot (PC) – $5.99 @ Steam
What I Finished
Nothing this time.
What I’m Playing
Title: The Lost Child
Series: El Shaddai
System: Nintendo Switch
Still haven’t played this. I did find the LP/walkthrough I was watching with the puzzle solution, but I haven’t had the mental capacity to fire up the game and play it. I will eventually.
What I Watched
- Quadrant – Three words: giant moon spiders, and that’s just in the first chapter.
- Dark Fall: The Journal – I only watched a little bit of this, but I might come back to it. It seems to be in the same vein as Barrow Hill, which as mentioned before I nearly died watching because I was laughing so goddamn hard.
- Doorways – Another one I’ll probably come back to.
- Get Even – This is one of those mindfuck/what’s really going on games about a mercenary with amnesia trying to rescue some girl-wait…why does that sound familiar???
- At Dead of Night – This game is full FMV about a girl running from a murderer in a haunted hotel. It’s fully voice acted and looks amazing.
- The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve – I’m pretty sure there’s just one more video left since the last trial is over and only the denouement is left.
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond – I’ve never played or even seen a Pokémon game and I wanted to remedy that.
If you’re going to spend money on games at least buy them from your friends. I consider the $60 for Persona 4 Golden well spent, plus it got here way faster than if I’d used Fedex or something lol.
I really haven’t picked up playing games again. I think I’m just super stressed out due to the season, though games should help relieve that? But then I think about what I’d have to do in order to get back into say The Lost Child or Tales of Berseria, and I’m like ahhhh too much. It’s like I can’t get over the hump of what I need to do in order to play.
If every single game could be released for the Nintendo Switch that would make my life a lot easier please and thank you.