<–The State of the Gamer: 10/21/21 The State of the Gamer: 12/16/21–>
A weekly post updated every other Thursday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Purchased
- When the Past Was Around – $8.49 @ Nintendo eShop
What I Demoed
- Songbird Symphony – A combination platformer and rhythm game. Totally up my alley.
- Blue Reflection: Second Light – I don’t know how I feel about the battle system in the game. I only had one fight, so I didn’t have a lot of time to get used to it. I’m intrigued by the story, but the demo didn’t have a save and I didn’t get to finish it. If anyone has played this game, let me know what you think of it.
- Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain – Will definitely pick this up at some point. I love little games like this. It’s cute; it’s challenging, and I’m always a sucker for quiz/puzzle games. I remember Brain Age for the regular DS, which this kind of reminds me of. I wish I could find those for my DS, or maybe Nintendo will port them to the 3DS or Switch.
- When the Past Was Around – Well I bought it so obviously the demo was a success. I love point-and-click games, especially one with such whimsical artwork and calm music. The puzzles are also logical and not ultra obscure. I just swear to fuck if this game has the same theme as GRIS I will not be happy lol.