More catch up. Apparently I have a lot of Sunshine Blogger Awards to catch up on. A Geeky Gal is lovely. So much gaming and cosplay. All of the stuff I love ♥
1. What game are you currently playing?
I’m still in the midst of Final Fantasy VII Remake, which is of course amazing btw. Even though I’ve technically finished it, as in finished all of the chapters, I still have a lot of side stuff to complete before the next part comes out, since I know there will be some way to transfer your data from the first game to the second (think Mass Effect), and I want to have everything I possibly can.
I started this game called Golf Story, but I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. It’s not really pulling me in. It’s a sports RPG about (shock) golf. I’m going to give it some more time, but I haven’t picked it up in a few days.
Finally I’m playing this awesome puzzle game called The House of da Vinci II. If you like The Room (the puzzle game not the god awful movie lol), I’d highly recommend this and the first one. So. Good.
<–The State of the Gamer: 6/18/20 The State of the Gamer: 7/16/20–>
A weekly post updated every other Thursday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Purchased
- Later Daters – $5.99 @ Nintendo eShop
- Sudoky – $0.69 @ Nintendo eShop
What I Demoed
- Bravely Default II – I absolutely loved this. It’s so cute and almost fully voice acted. I loved Elvis with his Scottish brogue, Adelle rocking an Irish lilt, and Gloria’s refined RP. I’ll probably drop the $60 or so this costs when it comes out because I am a thot for Squeenix.
- The Almost Gone – I’m not sure how I feel about this. The directions are a bit confusing since it goes room to room. It’s also a little creepy with the weird ambiance background, and I jumped at the fridge part (Fridge Horror anyone?). I get what it’s trying to do, but this may be a watch for me.
What I Finished
Title: The House of da Vinci II
Series Title: The House of da Vinci
System: Kindle (Android)
Date Started: 6/4/20
Date Finished: 6/30/20
Sequel bait is sequel bait, but it’s absolutely cool. The end is obviously not the end, and I”m hoping the next one comes out soon. It’s almost like numerous games in one due to the variety of puzzles, and I can readily admit I solved some of them on sheer luck alone.
<–The State of the Gamer: 12/26/17 The State of the Gamer: 1/23/18–>
Story Based/Definitive Ending Games
- Final Fantasy V – I’m going to wait until I clear out some of the games I’m in the midst of before picking this back up. I’ll still count this time in my Playing Duration, but I’m not going to include it in this update until I pick up the sticks again.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Same goes for this one.
Title: Super Mario Odyssey
Series: Super Mario
Genre: Platformer/Puzzle – Adventure
Release Date: October 27, 2017
Date Started: October 29, 2017
I was hoping to count this among my finished of 2017 (and if any list needed padding, it’s that one. I’m pretty sure I’m the sandbagger among my blogger buddies hehe), but alas it was not to be. I’m right at the end, too, in Bowser’s Kingdom, fighting the Broodals for (what I’m hoping is) the last time. I made an attempt, but sadly failed. I couldn’t figure out how to knock off the legs so that the final Broodal bubble is in the right spot for pecking (that…is a weird sentence). Of course there’s a shit ton of after game, er, afterwards, so I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to count that when I get to it.