A post updated every other Sunday discussing my current writing projects and any completed the prior two weeks.
Finished Projects: 1
Working Title: The High Archon
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Progress: Setting up notes in Scrivener
Besides finding the perfect artwork of my protagonist I’ve been very productive. It’s all worldbuilding shit right now, but I purchased the full version of Scrivener, and I’ve been working on it bit by bit every day. I tend to come up with ideas as I’m working, which is a bit of a catch 22 since I’m a plotter, so I need to know what I’m writing before I write it. This doesn’t mean I can’t change, but I have to have some kind of vague idea of where I’m going. Granted, I completely changed the end of my first novel and had no clue how I was going to end Northern Lights when I wrote it, but I had all of the necessary elements to start. With this one I have a similar issue where I’m not sure how the titular character’s major issue resolves, but as I mentioned I come up with my best ideas while writing, so yeah…