<–The State of the Gamer: 12/25/18 The State of the Gamer: 1/22/19–>
A weekly post updated every other Tuesday detailing my current gaming projects. I have an account at Grouvee, which is a site you can use to keep track of your backlog, so please feel free to friend me there!
What I Bought
- Forgotton Anne – $19.99 @ Nintendo eShop
- Undertale – $14.99 @ Nintendo eShop
- Night in the Woods – $11.99 @ Nintendo eShop
- Broken Age – $4.49 @ Nintendo eShop – This one and all the ones above show me putting my gift card to good use. Thanks again big bro!
- The First Tree – $9.99 @ Nintendo eShop: Thanks to The Off-Centered Earth Mage of TWRM’s collective for the review of this. I bought the game pretty much right after I read it. First buy of the New Year!
- To the Moon – $1.99 @ iPhone App Store
What I Played
Title: Octopath Traveler
System: Nintendo Switch
Date Started: August 11, 2018
Still haven’t gotten a chance to play this, but I did check the strat guide I’m following again to see what prep I have to do.
<–The State of the Gamer: 12/26/17 The State of the Gamer: 1/23/18–>
Story Based/Definitive Ending Games
- Final Fantasy V – I’m going to wait until I clear out some of the games I’m in the midst of before picking this back up. I’ll still count this time in my Playing Duration, but I’m not going to include it in this update until I pick up the sticks again.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Same goes for this one.
Title: Super Mario Odyssey
Series: Super Mario
Genre: Platformer/Puzzle – Adventure
Release Date: October 27, 2017
Date Started: October 29, 2017
I was hoping to count this among my finished of 2017 (and if any list needed padding, it’s that one. I’m pretty sure I’m the sandbagger among my blogger buddies hehe), but alas it was not to be. I’m right at the end, too, in Bowser’s Kingdom, fighting the Broodals for (what I’m hoping is) the last time. I made an attempt, but sadly failed. I couldn’t figure out how to knock off the legs so that the final Broodal bubble is in the right spot for pecking (that…is a weird sentence). Of course there’s a shit ton of after game, er, afterwards, so I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to count that when I get to it.